Saturday 4 June 2016

May Challenge Reminder - May.. All your dreams come true

Good morning everyone,

It's our challenge reminder today, and we bring you some fabulous inspiration from our Top 3 Winners of last month's challenge, and our lovely Design Team. 

Firstly I'd like to point out our new stamps on the website, have you seen our lovely 'Colour Me' Images, and our Kibble Cats & Dogs?  Are you a Kevin's Gang or a Duke's Gang member?  And how about our 'Weird Science' range?  And our special 'Dinkie Rose' stamp for Indigoblu's 5th birthday!  This leads you to all the new range to see for yourself!   Remember by entering, you can win some of these for yourself.  Our prizes are: 

You have 3 options to choose from:

1:   2 Large stamp plates (A5)
or
2:   4 Small stamp plates (A6)
or
3:   1 Large and 2 small plates

To enter couldn't be simpler, just use Indigoblu stamps in your entry, and only one entry per person please.  

You can find more details about the current challenge and our guidelines HERE, and meet our Design Team HERE.

Here is this month's reminder inspiration for you:


DT Member - Rachel

DT Member - Cheremane

Top 3 Winners:

First up we have Sam:

Sam had this to say:

Thank you for asking me to make an inspiration piece. Delighted to have been chosen for the top 3 this month. I really wanted to use my new stamps and some bright cheerful colours. Flower stamps are my favourite and these are so versatile. I liked the word HOPE and hope all your dreams come true. 

Next up it's Ellie:


Ellie said:

I was so honoured to be chosen as 1 of the Top3 in the previous challenge. I've enjoyed playing with IndigoBlu stamps again, and I have chosen to make an art journal page. 

And finally we have Jane:


Jane had this to say:

I am thrilled to have been chosen for the top three once more as I love all IndigoBlu products.  I decided to use a stamp set that I have had for a little while as I think the sentiment fits with the theme well, you often need to take a risk if you want your dreams to come true!  The images were easy to cut out and so were ideal to use on this plaque.

Thank you to our Top 3, we think you are amazing!

If you would like to enter, see the full challenge blog here, and our Challenge Design Team's inspiration, and you can find the links at the bottom of the post to enter, or enter HERE.

Thank you for joining us, please share us with all your friends too, we'd love it if you could help us make this challenge something special for everyone, and spread the Indigoblu love!

Best Wishes,

Indigoblu Challenge DT & Top 3 Winners.




No comments:

Post a Comment