Friday 5 January 2018

Pegasus






Hello, Jannet here today to wish you a magical, happy, and above all a healthy 2018! I wanted to begin this new year with a magical and hopeful card featuring the gorgeous Pegasus He is already to take off on his first flight of the year.





I used versamarker on his wings and heat embossed in silver. I then coloured the wings with Porcelain luscious which I had already  mixed with a little water. It gives such a lovely sheen, just perfect for wings!


After stamping the gorgeous Pegasus I added colour to him with Pink, Porcelain, and Poseidon Blue Luscious.



My favourite colour is pink so I chose Mulberry Bush and Marshmallow Paints for the  background colours. Of course not everyone is a lover of pink, so they can be any colour of your imagination. 
I selected the word Hope from the Faith  stencil, as I thought this was the best word to start a new year with. I used fine texture paste in the stencil and painted over it with what else but Pink luscious !

I added some Wishing Stars from the Stars stencil, and some random circles from the Texture stencil 




I added the Numbers stamp to represent the count down to the new year and also for the days to come in this new year.

I added Pegasus and his wings to the background with 3d sticky pads. I curved the larger wing forwards a little.




The Luscious. coloured some dried flowers very nicely.

I added some Fine Texture Paste mixed with a little Mulberry Bush paint at the base of the picture, and added a selection of clear beads and tiny stars which reflect light .A new year is often a time for reflection.. 

May all your hopes come true in 2018 xxx

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much Linda, very kind of you to leave a comment xx

      Delete
  2. This is a very dreamy piece Jannet and I love the shades of pink and red and the silver unicorn wings stand out beautifully. I hope the new year brings you everything you would like and am looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful creativity. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Pat, you are very kind. Thank you for taking the time to comment I appreciate it very much. Wishing you a wonderful 2018 xx

      Delete